- Factors That Affect a Circuit Board Design
- Standard vs. Custom Circuit Board Design
- Dissolution of PCB Metals Using Surfactant-Producing Bacteria
- Assembling Circuit Boards With Power Circuits
- Basic Circuit Board
- Printed Circuit Board
- Benefits of Flexible PCB Fabrication
- Questions to Ask When Working with a PCB Fabrication Company
- Outsourcing Circuit Board Fabrication Increases Customer Satisfaction
- Why Recycling Circuit Boards is Important
- The Popularity of Robotic Competitions
- Understanding the Importance of Quality Circuit Board Design
- Hiring a PCB Board Assembly Company to Reduce Costs
- Tips for building circuit boards
- How Is a Print Circuit Board Made?
- High Volume Requirements for Some Production Houses
- Ways to Save Money When Building Printed Circuit Boards
- Jobs Where Machines Have Replaced Humans
- The Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process
- Types of PCB Assembly Technologies
- Switching to solar power
- Top Reasons for Computerizing Products
- Circuit Boards Through the Years
- Circuit Board Faults – How to Find Them
- What Are Circuit Boards
- Circuit Board Components
- Circuit Boards and Product Stewardship: Environmentally Friendly Tech
- Fabrication of Printed Circuit Boards for Extreme Environments
- Printed Circuit Boards Toughen Up
- DIY PCB
- Solder Masks in Circuit Boards
- Using PCB Layout Software
- The Various Roles of Modern Circuit Boards
- The Efficiency of PCB Layout Software
- Circuit Boards in Modern Commercial Environments
- The Benefits of Using PCB Layout Software
- The Growing Popularity of Circuit Board Design Software
- Discounts and Specials on Circuit Board Design
- The Economics of Printed Circuit Board Design
- Circuit Board Design in the Engineering Field
- The Growing Complexity of Circuit Board Design
- Circuit Board Design: Standard Vs. Custom
- Popular Aspects of Circuit Board Design
- Circuit Board Design: Which Options Are Best?
- Avoiding Circuit Board Design Errors
- Circuit Board Design Common Errors and Solutions
- How to Create a Circuit Board Design
- What To Consider Before Designing A Printed Circuit Board Online
- 5 PCB-Inspired Technologies Used in the Army
- Human Concerns: 4 Reasons Self-Driving Cars Aren’t Available to the Public Yet
- Top 5 Apps Every Smartphone User Should Download
- Top 4 Interesting Facts About the Future of Robotic Prosthetics
- Top 7 Fun Facts about Printed Circuit Boards
- Top 5 Interesting Facts about Watches
- Mac or Windows: A List of Pros & Cons
- 5 More Ways to Make a Living Online
Jobs Where Machines Have Replaced Humans
While there are many wild sci-fi movies set to the plot of machines taking over the world, there is a certain sense of reality behind the stories. Many Americans fear for their own jobs in a day where the machine is becoming more and more versatile printed circuit board assembly. Machines are now able to do jobs faster and with fewer mistakes, needs or complaints than the human employee.
During the industrial revolution, the idea of process started to cement itself into manufacturing. Companies looked for faster and more efficient ways to get their products to market. Early on, human labor was cheap and there were no other options, so the assembly line was formed. Now, however, machines have taken over much of the average assembly line and many jobs are automated. The factory has printed circuit board assembly machines, bottle capping machines, labeling machines and even machines that inspect products for glaring errors. Most of the human jobs left in the factory including management jobs, machine maintenance and final inspection.
Large companies are now using bots to move products around their warehouses and get them prepared for shipments. Amazon is one of the biggest companies to use bots to do the legwork that would normally be done by forklifts and drivers.
The bots are specially programmed to go on the most efficient routes for the day and not crash into other loads. Amazon is working on drone delivery to cut out their need for human shipping processes.
Logging, Reporting and Computing
Computers have recently been the resource used to calculate sums, make estimations, track success rates, compare results and more. However, much of this brainpower work was once done by people. Machines have taken away the need for educated and trained people to be in these positions. Now, even the assistants and entry-level workers are able to do this kind of computing with the aid of a computer to help control the accuracy and speed the process.
Physical Product Production
Books, magazines and newspapers have lost a lot of steam over the years due to technology. Today’s average newspaper is struggling to stay funded because more and more people are going onto the web to discover the latest news. Some libraries are closing down or changing how they offer their available materials because fewer and fewer adults are reaching physical books.