- Factors That Affect a Circuit Board Design
- Standard vs. Custom Circuit Board Design
- Dissolution of PCB Metals Using Surfactant-Producing Bacteria
- Assembling Circuit Boards With Power Circuits
- Basic Circuit Board
- Printed Circuit Board
- Benefits of Flexible PCB Fabrication
- Questions to Ask When Working with a PCB Fabrication Company
- Outsourcing Circuit Board Fabrication Increases Customer Satisfaction
- Why Recycling Circuit Boards is Important
- The Popularity of Robotic Competitions
- Understanding the Importance of Quality Circuit Board Design
- Hiring a PCB Board Assembly Company to Reduce Costs
- Tips for building circuit boards
- How Is a Print Circuit Board Made?
- High Volume Requirements for Some Production Houses
- Ways to Save Money When Building Printed Circuit Boards
- Jobs Where Machines Have Replaced Humans
- The Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process
- Types of PCB Assembly Technologies
- Switching to solar power
- Top Reasons for Computerizing Products
- Circuit Boards Through the Years
- Circuit Board Faults – How to Find Them
- What Are Circuit Boards
- Circuit Board Components
- Circuit Boards and Product Stewardship: Environmentally Friendly Tech
- Fabrication of Printed Circuit Boards for Extreme Environments
- Printed Circuit Boards Toughen Up
- DIY PCB
- Solder Masks in Circuit Boards
- Using PCB Layout Software
- The Various Roles of Modern Circuit Boards
- The Efficiency of PCB Layout Software
- Circuit Boards in Modern Commercial Environments
- The Benefits of Using PCB Layout Software
- The Growing Popularity of Circuit Board Design Software
- Discounts and Specials on Circuit Board Design
- The Economics of Printed Circuit Board Design
- Circuit Board Design in the Engineering Field
- The Growing Complexity of Circuit Board Design
- Circuit Board Design: Standard Vs. Custom
- Popular Aspects of Circuit Board Design
- Circuit Board Design: Which Options Are Best?
- Avoiding Circuit Board Design Errors
- Circuit Board Design Common Errors and Solutions
- How to Create a Circuit Board Design
- What To Consider Before Designing A Printed Circuit Board Online
- 5 PCB-Inspired Technologies Used in the Army
- Human Concerns: 4 Reasons Self-Driving Cars Aren’t Available to the Public Yet
- Top 5 Apps Every Smartphone User Should Download
- Top 4 Interesting Facts About the Future of Robotic Prosthetics
- Top 7 Fun Facts about Printed Circuit Boards
- Top 5 Interesting Facts about Watches
- Mac or Windows: A List of Pros & Cons
- 5 More Ways to Make a Living Online
5 PCB-Inspired Technologies Used in the Army
Most people do not know what printed circuit boards are, but when it is explained to them they are often in awe over its ingenuity. Despite the small size of a printed circuit board, these green little chips are often the sole reason humans are able to communicate with one another. Printed circuit boards were one of the many reasons why the American army succeeded in a number or their wars, and still are today. Without being able to program circuit board designs, the world would be at a loss and most likely set back by a hundred years. The following is a list of 5 PCB-inspired technologies used in the army.
Although drones are significantly new to the modern world, their inventions and usage have actually been around for decades. While drones are now used by artists to take pictures at alarming heights and film gorgeous shots, they are used by the army for other reasons. Mainly, drones are used to record information or drop hazardous materials onto enemies. On a lighter note, however, drones are also used to pinpoint the location of lost soldiers and send them water and food until help arrives.
Fly-by-wire technologies are a great invention for the army and people of the world alike. This is because it allows people to send computer generated signals to other aircrafts and actually move their mechanisms. This is especially important when planes and aircrafts malfunction and need instant guidance from nearby peers. Having fly-by-wire technologies can be a matter of life and death, especially when used in the army.
Missiles and Space Weapons
As modern technology advances, so do the feuds between countries. While America may hold a great number of technological warfare, so do countries like Japan, Russia, and North Korea. For the most part, the word is safe from missiles and space weapons, but they aren’t far away from them. Due to printed circuit boards, countries have developed the tools to plant missiles in space, and can have them set up for attack should they be given a good enough reason.
Although submarines have been present in war for centuries, they weren’t always as comfortable and tech-savvy as today. Thanks to advancement in the circuit board design industry, submarines are now able to easily contact their bases and exchange information — a problem that they were never able to previously master.
Although cell phones are used by the entire world, they weren’t always available to society. In fact, before cellphones were given to the population they were strictly used by soldiers fighting wars. Printed circuit boards allowed soldiers to record information and send it back to their bases, as well as communicate with their sergeants.